linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst and Solution Consultant with over 9 years of experience.

RA - RB

Customer Question

To prepare for this Application Assignment, review the financial data for Eleanor's Computers, a retailer of computer products, provided in Chapter 6 of your course text (p. 221). Then complete the financial ratio calculations for 2010.

To complete this Application Assignment, write a 1- to 2-page paper advising management of any ratios that indicate potential problems and provide an explanation of possible causes of the problems.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  MyVirtualCPA replied 2 years ago.
I need you to scan me a copy of the financial information from your book.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thursday.
OKay thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a answer for me
will get it when i get home :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it ready ?
I'm not home yet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to know if you have an answer for me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to know if you have answer for me so I can move on. Please respond thank you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And may I ask how long this process will take as you can see this question was posted almost a week now and accepted by one your rep with a due date of Thursday of with she didn't answer nor did she reply letting me know she was unable to complete the question.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!