KellyV2012
KellyV2012, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration: Options in Accounting & Finance
64905050

Need help with accounting comprehensive problem 2 in Accounting

Need help with accounting comprehensive problem 2 in Accounting 24e warren;reeve;duchac p.306
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  KellyV2012 replied 2 years ago.

KellyV2012 :

Hi, I would like to help you. When do you need it???

KellyV2012 :

Is this is problem regarding South Coast Boards Co.?

Customer:

Unfortunately, I need it by Wed 28th by 5:30 pm, no later than 6pm. I know I should have done it before, just been crazy busy. This problem is talking about Ocean Atlantic Co. Its chp 6 p 306 in Accouting 24e warren.

KellyV2012 :

hmmm...

KellyV2012 :

do you have the details available?

Customer:

yes give me a minute

Customer:

well some where in google there was a copy of the book that could be viewed, but I can't find it. I will scan my book and do it that way, but will take 10 minutes or so. Thanks

KellyV2012 :

That's okay...

KellyV2012 :

I think I got it

KellyV2012 :

Its a long problem thou

KellyV2012 :

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it on time...

Customer:

Oh ok. I have scanned it too if you need it. Yeah, I know it is long, I wouldn't mind doing it, but don't really know how to do it to be honest. If you could finish it would be awesome.

KellyV2012 :

I can give you the solution of the 23rd edition as a guide.....

Customer:

ok, how much are you charging for that? Thanks

KellyV2012 :

Only if you want to,of course

Customer:

Yes I am out of options at this point.

KellyV2012 :

Whatever you paying right is fine..

KellyV2012 :

right now

Customer:

How much?

KellyV2012 :

You're paying $30 right?

Customer:

Actually its set at 40, but thats more than I want to pay if I still have to do the work, don't you think?

Customer:

Its a different problem isn't it?

KellyV2012 :

Sorry about that...

KellyV2012 :

The chat stopped loading the conversation....

KellyV2012 :

You'll be surprise what I'll give you...

KellyV2012 :

Let me know if you still interested... Thanks,

Customer:

Yeah, I am still interested, but have to know that its worth my money.

KellyV2012 :

okay.........

KellyV2012 :

Since this is your 1st on Just Answer

Customer:

ok.lol

KellyV2012 :

Hold on

KellyV2012 :

Here you go...

KellyV2012 :

http://www.box.com/s/dc1fdf17b5f0ae5e215b

KellyV2012 :

Copy and paste the link into the internet explorer address bar

KellyV2012 :

I see that you already download the file....

KellyV2012 :

I'm off to work on other questions.... Please don't forget to click on "ACCEPT". Thank you

KellyV2012 :

Hi, are you able to finish it on time???

Customer:

No, didn't get to finish on time. Some of the numbers were the same, so I thought I would be able to, but apparently the tables and charts in the copy you gave me, were pictures or something. If I had been able to modify them, it would have been awesome. I worked on it for about 7 hours and almost finished, but didn't get it finished all the way. He may give me partial credit, but we will see. I would like to give you something for your time and effort, but it won't be anywhere close to $40. I am thing like $10 if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks again for your time and I will let you know if I get any credit or not.

KellyV2012 :

For a problem like that, you shouldn't wait until the last day... Hopefully you'll get credit for what you have done

Customer:

Yeah, I know it was a bad choice. He hasn't graded it yet, which is odd because he always grades everything the same night. Anyway, I contacted customer support to try to pay you, so hopefully they will get back to me soon. Thanks again!

KellyV2012 :

Okay, Thank you...

KellyV2012, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: BS in Business Administration: Options in Accounting & Finance