judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Need help answering few questions to be a student teacher. I

Customer Question

Need help answering few questions to be a student teacher.I currently have a bachelors of Science in Criminal justice however I want to teach SOCIAL STUDIES and I am having a hard time answering these questions. please do help.Do you believe you will be successful in raising student academic achievement in this subject area ( Social Studies)?
Describe the skills or experiences you
have that will help you ensure academic achievement for your students. (200 words)
 Teachers in a city as diverse as NYC educate students from a variety of
backgrounds and abilities. How do you define academic success for students in high-need schools
and communities? How does a student's socio-economic status, family background, and previous experience with
schooling impact their potential for academic success? (150 words)Do you believe you will be successful in ensuring
high academic achievement for all students you will teach?
Why or why not? Describe any experience (including experience working with low income or special needs populations)
and/or skills that will help you improve student outcomes. (200 words)Scenario -Three weeks into the school year, you notice that one of your eighth grade students is
consistently disengaged during lessons. She rarely answers questions, and when you call on her,
she typically shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't know." Even when other students are engaged,
you often find her listening to music, engaging in off-topic conversation, or putting her head down on her desk.
Your assessments show that the student is well-below grade level in reading and mathematics.Answer both of the questions below, keeping each answer to about 150 words in length.
 1. What are some likely causes of the off task behavior and what action steps would you take to determine these causes?Explain two ways you would address the student's low academic performance. To what extent do you believe these strategies will be successful?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Priya,

When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
January 18th anytime.

Dear Priya,

Thank you so much! I will have the questions completed for you by that deadline. Have a great night!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you very much looking forward to it .

Dear Priya,

I will make sure it is really good!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
that means a lot !

Dear Priya,

You are welcome. I will be in touch with you again soon.

Dear Priya,

I am sorry. Right now I need to opt out this, however we can work together sometime soon.

Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 5 months ago.

Hello Priya, Are you still looking for assistance in answering these questions?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need it asap

I would be glad to assist, but given it's length and the very quick turn around time, this is undervalued. I will put in an offer proposal which will add that amount to the current value. If you accept, I will have your answer prepared and to you in under 24 hours.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions