judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Im a currently student and my financial aid was suspended

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, Im a currently student and my financial aid was suspended due to my low GPA
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Due to a series of circumstances
I need to fill up an Academic Standing Appeal Form. My first language is not English
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: This is what I need to fill Describe the extenuating circumstances that affected your academic performance leading to your current suspension – especially any circumstances leading you to earn “D” or “F” grades (4,000 character maximum):Please describe how you are ensuring that your future circumstances will be more conducive to learning. Specifically, describe at least one step that you are taking to enhance your future performance and grades in all future classes? (4,000 character maximum):What specific times during the week will you set aside for working on course assignments? Please include specific hours per day and days per week that you plan to set aside for your studies.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

By when do you need this completed?

Also, can you post a document that explains the details you need to include in the appeal?

Thanks,

David.