judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Based on this week’s Required Studies, determine two

Customer Question

Based on this week’s Required Studies, determine two strategies a qualitative study can use to provide credibility and trustworthiness. What are the advantages of the strategies? Are there any risks involved with this strategy? How do these strategies provide strength to a study?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Yes. Chapter 11: Qualitative Research Design
Chapter 12: Qualitative Data Collection, Analysis, and Credibility
Chapter 5: Participants and Sampling
Understanding Education Research: A Guide to Critical Reading (Shank, Brown, & Pringle, 2014)
Review Chapter 2: Basic Approaches in Educational Research, pages 18-25 only. This is a quick, easy overview of the use of educational statistics in research.
Skim Chapter 10: Understanding Qualitative Results and Findings. This will help you with the article critique assignment for this week.
Shank, G., Brown, L., & Pringle, J. (2014). Understanding educational research: A guide to critical reading. Boulder, CO: Paradigm Publishers.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 12 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I'll be happy to look into this to help you. You have mentioned 5 chapters in your book. Which one is necessary for this question?

What is your required length of reply? When is it needed?

Judy

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
These chapters should provide a greater understanding of credibility and trustworthiness.

Thanks ... I actually have a fairly good understanding of credibility and trustworthiness in qualitative research. I just needed to know which chapter you have focused on for this question. I have limited access to the book.

More importantly, I need to know how long it needs to be and when you need it sent to you.

Thanks, Judy

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Chapter 12

Okay ... thanks ... how long ... when needed

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Short answers with clarity.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have selected two strategies. Thanks for the consideration.

Do you still need assistance? If so, can you send the two strategies?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no further assistance required.

Okay ... thanks for using justanswer. Judy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions