Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.
49749778

Kathyplease help ewith any thing u can Students will work in

kathyplease help ewith any thing u can Students will work in small teams or ino develop a presentation (30-40 minutes) about a topic related to Special Education Assessment.
1. topic i choose : using observation method to assess young children
its a powerpoint presentation. but can narrow it down to what we are observing : fine motor gross motor etc
. There should also be a hands-on, interactive component to keep the audience engaged. At least five journal articles about your topic should be utilized as references.here is the rubric
CLASS PRESENTATION RUBRIC1= Not Acceptable 2= Effective 3= Highly Effective
The topic was current and related to the course assignment. Few or no questions were asked of the class. The presentation did not include additional research findings or the additional references were not current (some older than 7 years).
The topic was current and related to the course assignment. The presentation included research findings and references within 7 years. Active questioning was used. References were provided (at least 2-4 were used).
The topic was current and clearly related to the course assignment. The presentation included research findings and references within 5 years. Students discussed the topic clearly and effectively. Active questioning and/or group activities was/were used. References were provided (at least 5 were used).
The topic was current but was not specific to the course assignment. The presentation provided information but links to research were vague or non-existent. Materials were not placed on Blackboard and handouts were not distributed. The timeline of the presentation was shorter than the assigned time of 20-30 minutes. PowerPoint slides, videos or other visuals were interesting, and specific to the presentation topic. Materials were placed on Blackboard or handouts were distributed in class. The presentation adhered to the general timeline of 20-30 minutes.PowerPoint slides, videos or other visuals were clear, interesting, and specific to the presentation topic. Materials were placed on Blackboard or handouts were distributed in class. The presentation clearly adhered to the timeline of 20-30 minutes.Students did not seem to grasp the information and could not answer questions about the subject. Students seemed to read a majority of their presentation from notes or PowerPoint without much eye contact with the audience. It was difficult to understand presentation because there was no sequence of information.For the most part group was at ease with information and was able to answer questions. At times students seemed uncomfortable with information. Most of the time students maintained eye contact. Most of the time students presented information in a logical sequence which audience could follow. Sometimes the students seemed to jump around in their presentation. Group demonstrated full knowledge (more than required) by answering class questions with explanations and elaboration. Students maintained eye contact with audience, returning to notes briefly. Information was presented in logical, interesting sequence which the audience could easily follow.
Group did not meet with instructor before presentation. No outline was handed in.Group did meet with instructor but it might not have been at least 3 working days before presentation. An outline was handed in that described the responsibilities of each person in the group but it was not handed in 3 working days before. Group initiated contact with instructor by setting up an appointment. Group met with instructor at least 3 working days before presentation. An outline of the session was handed in that described the responsibilities of each person in the group.
Group did not use graphics at all. Visuals (PowerPoint slides or other visuals) included more than 5 spelling, grammar, or usage errors. Group occasionally used graphics to support text and presentation. There were a few spelling, grammar, or usage errors (between 2-5). Group used graphics that explained and reinforced screen text and presentation. There were no spelling, grammar, or usage errors.its due dec 2. anything you can help with please.

Dear Customer

Thanks for the request. I will read all the info related to the assignment and get back to you if I have any questions.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i know its a lot i am posting but i am also enrolled in another master program and i am gretting behind a bit with this master program . let me know what i v=can do. plus i referred u to my friend and you also working on two of their paper. thanks for helping. my tip is going to be gracious

Dear Cusstomer,

Don''t worry I am here to assist you. I just want to be sure I understand all the requirements. Thanks for referring your friend, be sure to tell your friend to send the questions to the attention of Kathy G only.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Kathy i usually wouldn't write and ask about paper because you always deliver. how ever this project is critical and its due on 2nd of Dec so i am a bit nervous since i have another bigger one due after ths one. remember its just a powerpoint presentation and have to include the five journal article in the power point presentation on using observation method to assess young children. also have to do a hands on excercise. i was in a group and the other parties withdrew from class so i am stuck to present by myself. we can focused on observing fine and gross motor skills. etc

Dear Customer,

Yes, it is a power point presentation on observing of fine and gross motor skills including extensive notes for the presentation to be 20-30 minutes, and 5 journals as references correct? The other request is paper and a long project on a child. I have a presentation and a paper for the 2nd and other project for the 5th.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The long project is due on the 8th . I still have one form to upload . Yes and for presentation it's like a research paper just PowerPoint presentation
Topic: Using observation method to assess young children. I chose to narrow it down to fine motor and gross motor skills as what we observing the target child.
NB : each group is presenting on different form of assessment .
Maybe
Slide 1 can have an introduction of the different type of assessment in early child hood education
Slide 2: can explain what is observation assessment
Slide 3: advantage and disadvantage
Etc.
Doesn't have to be exact just an example . We have to include journals

Okay no problem I have it all. Don't worry.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you so so much .. I am a wreck this semester . Never advice 2 masters at same time

Good luck! I will post your answers timely.

Regards

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hey Kathy , PowerPoint is due by 2pm NY time today . Hopefully I am not overwhelming you. Thank you so so much
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry Kathy 12 pm ny time If you can

I am fine. I am almost ready. I will post it within the next hour.

Regards,

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answer, I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/7pwsudw8s3yetyv732es7bwok38qkeb5

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you kathy

No problem. I am glad I was able to assist

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions