Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Essay 2 Read the Monk's account of Pope Urban II's call to

Essay 2
Read Robert the Monk's account of Pope Urban II's call to crusade found on the Internet History Sourcebooks Project site. http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/source/urban2a.html
Why would Christians in the West be moved to embark on a dangerous journey to fight in the Holy Land after hearing Pope Urban's speech at Clermont?
Before submitting your essay to the dropbox, be sure to read the Essay Overview in the course content section.

Dear Efrain,

When is your deadline for this assignment?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As crazy as it sounds midnight tonight. I got a virus and cant ccomplete it
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It has to be done in MPA format. I have never used a service like this, so not sure what to expect.

Dear Efrain,

You do mean MLA format right? Is there any way that you can request an extension for Monday. I could have it completed by then well.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. You are sick. You should be able to get an extension.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sure lets go for it, worst thing is a few points ddeductin its online course with colombia college

Dear Efrain,

You should ask your professor first if he or she is good about getting in touch with you. This way you would not lose any points. Regardless, I will have this completed for Monday.

Thank you,

Donna

Dear Efrain,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to do this paper. I look forward to a positive rating so that I can be paid for working with you. With a positive rating I will be paid for working with you. I hope you are all better now and/or will get better soon.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
A couple of things, we all got until weds as an extension due to holiday.
The essay i received, was essentially one paragraph, and the Popes words rewritten. Can it be elaborated more and stretched out to 350 words? Thank you for your time.

Dear Efrain,

No problem. I actually did not know how many words to make the essay which is why I kept it short because this is in the two pages or less category as a question. I will do that no problem. Just a moment!

Dear Efrain,

Here is the essay. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can paid for working with you. With your positive rating, I will be paid for working with you.

Kindest regards!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is the professor's review of the essay. Thank you

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions