judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

It's Shannon! I have 4 questions I need answered by tonight

Customer Question

Hi there, it's Shannon! I have 4 questions I need answered by tonight at 6. it does not have to be a lot of words just enough to comprehend and as long as you cite. The questions are 1) What is Immanuel Kant's view of antidepressants (for or against and why)? 2) What is David Hume's view of antidepressants (for or against and why)? 3) What do Christian ethics say about antidepressants? 4) What would be the best solution for treating children under 12 with antidepressants in an ethical way?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Shannon,

My name is David.

In what time zone are you? (just making sure I can complete it by the required time).

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Shannon,

Since I have to step away from my computer and have not yet heard back from you I am going to opt out and open up this question to other experts.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am in Indiana
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The project is due tonight at 10PM in the professors box. I gave out a different time so I can get it in quicker and can extend time if you need more I'm not picky
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I could just get someone to do this that would be cool
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HELP!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This sucks last time I ever use this site