judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

ATTN: Kakonge Unit II Annotated Bibliography This assignment

Customer Question

ATTN: Donna KakongeUnit II Annotated BibliographyThis assignment is the beginning of a larger project. For this first phase of the essay paper, you will research the CSU
Online Library for peer-reviewed journal articles that address and support your position on the provided essay topic. You
will need to read the entire scenario and questions (listed below) to better choose your peer-reviewed articles. You must
include a paragraph synopsis of each article in APA style.
The annotated bibliography must be at least two pages in length and contain a minimum of five peer-reviewed journal
articles. All sources used must be referenced. Paraphrased and/or quoted materials must have accompanying citations in
APA style.
Scope of the major project for this course
 Unit II: Create a two-page annotated bibliography.
 Unit IV: Write a two-page outline for your essay paper.
 Unit V: Submit a three- to five-page draft of your essay paper.
 Unit VII: Submit your 10-page final essay
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 12 days ago.

Hi Jean!

I'm glad this finally all worked out. I will make you the offer now that we agreed upon on Friday and this will be included for all of your assignments. Thank you and I look forward to working with you again. Once you accept the offer I can start working on all of your assignments.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Jean,

Thank you so much accepting my offer. If you could please send me your assignment guidelines with the scenario that we discussed on Friday, that would be great. I will aim to have the annotated bibliography completed for you by today, however I cannot promise that. What I can promise is that I will have it completed no later than the end of the day on Tuesday. I would have had it done earlier, however there were some complications including technical.

As for your three other assignments I will have them completed all by Friday and aim to set a timeline of completing the three other assignments day by day or so in order for your final assignment to be handed in on early Friday.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving your scenario and assignment guidelines ASAP.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Jean,

Thanks for contacting me! I just did not receive your assignment guidelines. Please email them to me in the private information I am about to send to you.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 11 days ago.

Dear Jean,

Here is the annotated bibliography. I will have more for tomorrow by the latest.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions