Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Need help with a homework assignment, that is due tomorrow.

Customer Question

Need help with a homework assignment, that is due tomorrow. The topic is about different types of leadership styles from prominent leader. This is an essay that is 2 pages in length.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 19 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment. I will have it completed for you by tomorrow.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Good Evening Donna,Attached you will fin the article that the describes the leadership style I should choose from and what is required for the 2 page essay.Please take a look at the attachments and let me know if you have any additional questions.Thanks

Dear Customer,

Thanks so much.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Donna,Can you take a look at the assignment now and let me know within the next hour if you can complete the assignment?Thanks

Dear Customer,

I did take a look at the assignment. I have already told you that I will have it completed by the end of the day tomorrow (Tuesday).

Thanks for checking in,

Donna

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sounds great! Thank you so much.

Dear Customer,

You are more than welcome! I will have it completed by tomorrow (Tuesday) by the end of the day.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 18 days ago.

Dar Customer,

Here is your essay. I look forward to a positive rating so that I can be paid for working with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Donna,I ran the essay through the plagiarism checker and the essay is currently at 60%. My school requires that the paper is 30% or less. Can you please rephrase a few of the highlighted areas?Thank you so much

Daer BBLA,

I did not plagiarise the essay at all. If you want me to do this added work - you will have to pay for it. I will make you an offer on top of what you have paid right now.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 18 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your patience. I would like to assist you with this question. However, if you prefer to stay with your previous expert I understand.

I would need you to ask for an extension for the due date to Friday if that is possible. I would then provide a 2 page essay to answer your question.

Let me know if you would like to proceed with me or if you wish to stay with your current expert in obtaining an answer on leadership styles according to the article provided on ***** *****.

Judy

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Donna,I never said that you plagiarized the paper. My school has a plagiarism checker that said the essay was at 60%. Can you reword the highlighted areas to bring it down from the 60% or I will have to request a refund from just answer.com because I am not satisfied.Thanks,
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 17 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Sorry we were interrupted there! :-). I will gladly rewrite it and send it to you. How much time do I have to resend it to you so that you can still meet your deadline?

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Donna,I need the essay by tomorrow morning if possible. Is there any chance you can reword the highlighted paragraphs tonight?Thanks for your time in advance.

Dear Customer,

Once you pay for the essay and take my offer, I can revise it for you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Donna,I will call just answer this evening and request a refund. I am not satisfied with your services.Thanks

Dear Customer,

It will not refund me. You did not pay me.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The reason my paper is high on the percentage is because you basically said the exact same thing in the introduction and the conclusion. I have worked with many different writers and this by far is the first time I've had a problem with someone not being able to write me a good paper. I'm very disappointed in this paper because I feel like you were trying to hustle more money out of me instead of making the changes that were needed. You know a essay paper has to be less than 30% and I made you fully aware that my paper was at 60% and you wanted to charge me for makin changes. Shame on you!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions