Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Proofreading only. Your request of the chntix refill is been

for Cher. proofreading only.Your request of the chntix refill is been pending and waiting for doctor’s approval. Thank you!
I pended your med request for Doctor to approval and if it’s need lab work done, I will let you know. Thank you!
Does he needs to do any blood works?
Thanks for attached your glucose reports. Thank you!
Please let m eknow when can she get stiches removed, so I could book her an appointment. Thank you
Dr. said you could do the removal in next week, so I offered you an appt on xxxx
Hi, good day! I would like to take off until the end of December. I want to volunteer at my temple to help them to complete a project. If you have any urgent need you could always let me know, I am always flexible since I am a volunteer. Thank you and let me know if you have questions.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Your request of the Chntix refill has been pending and waiting for doctor’s approval. Thank you!

I pended your med request for Doctor to approve and if it’s needed, lab work will be done; I will let you know. Thank you!

Does he need to do any blood work?

Thanks for your attached glucose reports.

Please let me know when she can get the stitches removed, so I can book her an appointment. Thank you!

Dr. said you could do the removal next week, so I offered you an appt on xxxx.

Hi, and good day!

I would like to take off until the end of December. I want to volunteer at my temple to help them to complete a project. If you have any urgent need, you could always let me know; I am always flexible, since I am a volunteer, there. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Judy,

I'm not sure if 'Chntix' is spelled correctly, but I don't know what it should be, so if it needs correction, please put in the correct spelling of the med.

Best,

Cher

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Cher.
this patient expect an advise from you instead coming to see you. Thank you!
hi, when you have a chance could you initially clean and throw the garbage for the sharing bathroom. it's not fair for others keep doing it. you only threw it once when they spoke to you, right? I know you are busy at your school, but I am pretty sure to clean it and throw a garbage not even takes 15-30mins. I hope we could be responsible and respect others. I don't want to list a schedule, because I thought we could be inititally doing it when we have time and when we see the garbage is too full.

You're most welcome, Judy! : )

This patient expects advice from you, instead of coming to see you. Thank you!

When you have a chance, could you please clean and throw out the garbage for the shared bathroom? It's not fair for others to keep doing it. You only threw it out once, when they spoke to you, right? I know you are busy at your school, but I am pretty sure to clean it and throw out a garbage, takes not even 15-30mins. I hope you all can be responsible, considerate and respect others. I didn't want to make a schedule, because I thought initially, we could be doing these chores when we have time and when we see that the garbage is too full. Your future cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judy, I added a couple of words or changed them around, so if this is not what you wanted to say, please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi, i didn't have a chance to see your email until today. I am not sure if anyone home on next Monday between that hour, I will find out and let you know. since i didn't hear back from you after our last talk so i bought an other router since it' been face slow last week, not sure if you use for work.
by the way, I know others keep cleaning the bathroom and i hope everyone could keep the bathroom clean especially the toilet. i hope to keep the respectation to other and you have a good housemate and we should appreciate it. thank you!
i bought a new rounter and installed it yesterday and hope keep it more stable. also, please keep respect others to keep the bathroom clean, escpecailly after use the toilet and brush your teeth, make sure don't leave your paste on the counter. please be respectfully ***** ***** Thank you!
per your request, STD test has been order and you could go directly to the lab. Dr. should be answer your other question when he is available.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for your hardwork and all the supports to us. you deserve to have the joy, healthy and weathy throught the full year and as always.

I didn't have a chance to see your email until today. I am not sure if anyone will be home next Monday between those hours; I will find out and let you know. Since i didn't hear back from you after our last talk, I bought another router, since it's been slow since last week, and I'm not sure if you use it for work.

By the way, I know others keep cleaning the bathroom and I hope everyone can keep the bathroom clean, especially the toilet. I hope to keep the respect of others and you have a good housemate; We should appreciate it. Thank you!

i bought a new router and installed it yesterday and hope keep it more stable. Also, please use consideration for others in keeping the bathroom clean, especially after using the toilet and brushing your teeth; make sure not to leave your toothpaste on the counter. Please be respectful and responsible. Thank you!

Per your request, STD test has been ordered and you can go directly to the lab. The Dr. should be able to answer your other question when he is available.

Thanks for your hard work and all the support you gave us. You deserve to have joy, health and wealth, the entire year and always!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Cher, Happy Holidays!pt called in and like to follow up the option you discuss with her yesterday, whether you are going to prescript her any medication.
spoke with pt and like to ask Dr. whether he is going to prescirbe any medication for her.

Hi, Judy! thanks! ***** to you, too!

-------------------

Pt called in and would like to follow up on the option you discussed with her yesterday, whether you are going to prescribe her any medication.

Spoke with pt and would like to ask the Dr. whether he is going to prescribe any medication for her.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
informed your msg to pt. pt denied for trying different medication that she said she doens't like the med and makes her side effect. she is urgetn and expecting you could referal her to do accuputure.

Informed pt of your msg. Pt declined trying different medication that she said she doesn't like and gives her side effects. She is urgent and expecting you could give her a referral to do acupuncture.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
per Dr. explained to pt why got denied for the request for accouputre referall. pt said she will discuss with her children for the further plan.

Per Dr., explained to pt why she got denied for the request for acupuncture referral. Pt said she will discuss the situation with her children, for a future plan.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just follow up if I could take the 21th off on Wednesday instead of 20th. I have CPR on the 20th and i've doctor appt on the 21th. so, if I could trade the day off on 21th so i don't need to request a day off. Please let me know. Thank youplease call this number xx---xxx to check if you have any deductiable for your lab requests to avoid a high bill. Thank you!
please ask all the kids to see what type of the gift they want for Christmas. otherwise I just give them cash to buy stuff

Just a follow-up re: if I could take the 21st off on Wednesday, instead of the 20th. I have CPR on the 20th and I have a doctor's appt on the 21st, so, if I could trade the day off on the 21st, I don't need to request a day off. Please let me know. Thank you

Please call this number xx---xxx to check if you have any deductible for your lab requests, to avoid a high bill. Thank you!

Please ask all the kids to see what kind of gift they want for Christmas. Otherwise, I'll just give them cash to buy stuff.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
spoke to ken at Birova pharmacy. Per Ken, they need hard copy of prescrtiption fax to them since this this metformin was out of refill.
Tdap was release and pt was left. Tdap was not given to the pt today.
do you want Nathan to install it for you after you picked up the rounter. i guess this way, he know where to install and just be safety. is it needs to drill the wall? Please let m e after you picked up so i could just have him to install it for you. Thank you. I was extremely tired yesterday so I slept early. what time you will be home today, so you could give to me if you got home early today. thank you!

Spoke to ken at Birova pharmacy. Per Ken, they need a hard copy of prescription faxed to them, since this Metformin was out of refills.
Tdap was released and pt left. Tdap was not given to the pt today.
do you want Nathan to install it for you after you pick up the router? I guess this way, he'll know where to install it and just be safe. Does the wall need to be drilled? Please let me know after you pick it up, so I can just have him to install it for you. Thank you.

I was extremely tired yesterday, so I went to sleep early. What time will you be home today, so you can give it to me, if you get home early. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Dr. I just wanted to letting you know that i will take Monday and Tuesday off next week.
I take care of some of the email within my capacity. and those it needs your reply and I reply them that you are out off the office and will reply them when you return on Monday. Have a good weekend.
yes, usually we really respect each other. like chole when she comes back early she always park her car approriately and try to save more space for others. not everyone knows how to parking in the tight middle space, so, if have the better skill why you skill the middle space? just wondering. also, please be responble to throw the garbage if there is full, everyone has busy schedule and we should take turn. i know you're busy with your midterm and study, but it shouldn't takes lot of time to throw the garbage. Thanks for your attention. lucky for all your final exams. you are ROCK!

Hi Dr.,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking Monday and Tuesday off, next week.

I take care of some of the email within my capacity, and those that need your reply, I answer that you are out off the office and will reply when you return on Monday. Have a good weekend.

Yes, usually we really respect each other; like Chole, when she comes back early, always parks her car appropriately and tries to allow more space for others. Not everyone knows how to park in the tight, middle space, so, if you have the best skill, why don't you use it for the middle space? Just wondering... Also, please be responsible, and throw out the garbage if it is full; everyone has a busy schedule and we should take turns. I know you're busy with your midterms and studying, but it shouldn't take lot of time to throw out the garbage. Thanks for your attention. Good luck on all your final exams! You ROCK!

Hi, Judy.

This thread is getting quite long and it's time to close out this question with a rating and open a new one for me.

Thanks so much,

Cher

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry Cher. I was busy lately, took some days off. so, not here for a while. i am going to close this page, i will put $50 bonus for your holidays. i appreciate all your proofreading for me. Thank you!

Hi again, Judy and you're most welcome!

I'm glad you were able to take some days off and understand why you weren't here for a while. No worries!

Thank you very much for your excellent rating and your promise of a $50 bonus for the holidays; that's very generous of you! : )

Warmest wishes, and Happy Holidays,

Cher

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions