Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Proofreading only. Your request of the chntix refill is been

Customer Question

for Cher. proofreading only.Your request of the chntix refill is been pending and waiting for doctor’s approval. Thank you!
I pended your med request for Doctor to approval and if it’s need lab work done, I will let you know. Thank you!
Does he needs to do any blood works?
Thanks for attached your glucose reports. Thank you!
Please let m eknow when can she get stiches removed, so I could book her an appointment. Thank you
Dr. said you could do the removal in next week, so I offered you an appt on xxxx
Hi, good day! I would like to take off until the end of December. I want to volunteer at my temple to help them to complete a project. If you have any urgent need you could always let me know, I am always flexible since I am a volunteer. Thank you and let me know if you have questions.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 18 days ago.

Your request of the Chntix refill has been pending and waiting for doctor’s approval. Thank you!

I pended your med request for Doctor to approve and if it’s needed, lab work will be done; I will let you know. Thank you!

Does he need to do any blood work?

Thanks for your attached glucose reports.

Please let me know when she can get the stitches removed, so I can book her an appointment. Thank you!

Dr. said you could do the removal next week, so I offered you an appt on xxxx.

Hi, and good day!

I would like to take off until the end of December. I want to volunteer at my temple to help them to complete a project. If you have any urgent need, you could always let me know; I am always flexible, since I am a volunteer, there. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  Cher replied 18 days ago.

Judy,

I'm not sure if 'Chntix' is spelled correctly, but I don't know what it should be, so if it needs correction, please put in the correct spelling of the med.

Best,

Cher

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks Cher.
this patient expect an advise from you instead coming to see you. Thank you!
hi, when you have a chance could you initially clean and throw the garbage for the sharing bathroom. it's not fair for others keep doing it. you only threw it once when they spoke to you, right? I know you are busy at your school, but I am pretty sure to clean it and throw a garbage not even takes 15-30mins. I hope we could be responsible and respect others. I don't want to list a schedule, because I thought we could be inititally doing it when we have time and when we see the garbage is too full.
Expert:  Cher replied 18 days ago.

You're most welcome, Judy! : )

This patient expects advice from you, instead of coming to see you. Thank you!

When you have a chance, could you please clean and throw out the garbage for the shared bathroom? It's not fair for others to keep doing it. You only threw it out once, when they spoke to you, right? I know you are busy at your school, but I am pretty sure to clean it and throw out a garbage, takes not even 15-30mins. I hope you all can be responsible, considerate and respect others. I didn't want to make a schedule, because I thought initially, we could be doing these chores when we have time and when we see that the garbage is too full. Your future cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judy, I added a couple of words or changed them around, so if this is not what you wanted to say, please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi, i didn't have a chance to see your email until today. I am not sure if anyone home on next Monday between that hour, I will find out and let you know. since i didn't hear back from you after our last talk so i bought an other router since it' been face slow last week, not sure if you use for work.
by the way, I know others keep cleaning the bathroom and i hope everyone could keep the bathroom clean especially the toilet. i hope to keep the respectation to other and you have a good housemate and we should appreciate it. thank you!
i bought a new rounter and installed it yesterday and hope keep it more stable. also, please keep respect others to keep the bathroom clean, escpecailly after use the toilet and brush your teeth, make sure don't leave your paste on the counter. please be respectfully ***** ***** Thank you!
per your request, STD test has been order and you could go directly to the lab. Dr. should be answer your other question when he is available.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, Thanks for your hardwork and all the supports to us. you deserve to have the joy, healthy and weathy throught the full year and as always.
Expert:  Cher replied 11 days ago.

I didn't have a chance to see your email until today. I am not sure if anyone will be home next Monday between those hours; I will find out and let you know. Since i didn't hear back from you after our last talk, I bought another router, since it's been slow since last week, and I'm not sure if you use it for work.

By the way, I know others keep cleaning the bathroom and I hope everyone can keep the bathroom clean, especially the toilet. I hope to keep the respect of others and you have a good housemate; We should appreciate it. Thank you!

i bought a new router and installed it yesterday and hope keep it more stable. Also, please use consideration for others in keeping the bathroom clean, especially after using the toilet and brushing your teeth; make sure not to leave your toothpaste on the counter. Please be respectful and responsible. Thank you!

Per your request, STD test has been ordered and you can go directly to the lab. The Dr. should be able to answer your other question when he is available.

Expert:  Cher replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for your hard work and all the support you gave us. You deserve to have joy, health and wealth, the entire year and always!

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hi Cher, Happy Holidays!pt called in and like to follow up the option you discuss with her yesterday, whether you are going to prescript her any medication.
spoke with pt and like to ask Dr. whether he is going to prescirbe any medication for her.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 days ago.

Hi, Judy! thanks! ***** to you, too!

-------------------

Pt called in and would like to follow up on the option you discussed with her yesterday, whether you are going to prescribe her any medication.

Spoke with pt and would like to ask the Dr. whether he is going to prescribe any medication for her.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
informed your msg to pt. pt denied for trying different medication that she said she doens't like the med and makes her side effect. she is urgetn and expecting you could referal her to do accuputure.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 day ago.

Informed pt of your msg. Pt declined trying different medication that she said she doesn't like and gives her side effects. She is urgent and expecting you could give her a referral to do acupuncture.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
per Dr. explained to pt why got denied for the request for accouputre referall. pt said she will discuss with her children for the further plan.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 day ago.

Per Dr., explained to pt why she got denied for the request for acupuncture referral. Pt said she will discuss the situation with her children, for a future plan.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions