Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Would you be interested in this? Be sure to make a copy of

Customer Question

Would you be interested in this?Be sure to make a copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.You have organized a group of your friends to volunteer to help build affordable housing for a weekend at a Habitat for Humanity jobsite. Due to an emergency, the Habitat construction leader cannot be there to supervise. Based on your knowledge of wood light frame construction, it is up to you to write a description of 2-3 pages that discusses the task of erecting the wood frame. In order for your friends to easily understand your instructions, you will need to explain construction terms like joist, header, rafter, etc. Since Habitat has already built the concrete foundation walls, you will need to build just the frame and roof from the foundation up. You may follow the sequence of erecting the frame that begins on page 157 in your textbook. (Remember, don’t copy the text, but describe in your own words what your crew is to accomplish). Include the number of workers required for each task and the tools or supplies needed for each phase. Explain why certain pieces of the building are needed—for example, the insect screening is installed in the soffit in order to ventilate the roof, while keeping insects out. You may wish to refer to construction websites such as:Journal of Light Construction Magazine at www.jlconline.com
National Association of Home Builders at www.nahb.com
Wood Design & Building Magazine at www.wood.ca
This assignment must be a neat, professional presentation on this subject. Proper punctuation, spelling, and usage of grammar are imperative. It should be 2-3, double-spaced, typed pages long.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Seeking a fully written new document
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 26 days ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for this assignment?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Need it back on Tuesday the 15th.
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 25 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I can do that. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thank you

Dear Customer,

You are welcome!

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 20 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I apologize that I only did this today, but I had a closer look at your assignment and I will not be able to do this assignment well. I am not an expert regarding these issues. I will opt out so that another expert can help you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions