judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

His 1 Help needed

His 1 Help needed

Thanks ... got it.

I am a bit confused. Are the two discussion questions all that is required so far? When do I put this through for payment?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

This was also for the project, Judy. Is there a different way we should have done this?

This will time out if we wait for the completion of the project. I can put it through for payment and then complete the project when it is due. What do you thing about that?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Sure, not a problem.

Answers are ready for you. After accepting the premium service offer they can be sent to you. Judy

Thanks ... the first two have been sent to you. The third will be done by the end of Mod 4

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions