lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been assisting students in writing essays.

Unit 4 Project Compare and Contrast of the North and South

Unit 4 Project
Compare and Contrast of the North and SouthFor this project, you will need to compare and contrast the North and South of the United States in the period between 1800 and 1850. You will need to consider the economic, social, and everyday life aspects of these two regions. For full credit, you will need to analyze BOTH the similarities AND differences for all three of these topics.
In addition to your written analysis, you need AT LEAST 5 visual comparisons that reinforce the points you are attempting to make with your writing.
Finally, after completing your comparison of these two lifestyles, you need to predict which one will be more successful in the new Western states that will be created out of the Louisiana Purchase. You will also need to support your prediction with a reasoned explanation.
Due Date:October 21

Welcome back. :)

Thanks for requesting me.

sure, no problem i can help in this.

Will let you know if I need anything.

We are good on this.

Did it in essay form. Ifever you need it in chart form let me know so I can quickly change before sending to you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
No essay form is good
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
When might I get this file?

Let me know if you need further help.

Good luck!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions