Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Visit the PMI's Web site ( www.pmi.org (Links to an external

Customer Question

Visit the PMI's Web site ( www.pmi.org (Links to an external site.) ) and review some of the links to project management sites provided in the section below.
• Visit at least three sites related to project management. Perform a careful review of each site. Concentrate on content, not appearance.
• Read at least one article from any of these sites or other sites you find that describes a recently completed large project done in another country or the results of a recent study related to project management. Make sure the article has an author and date. You can also search for articles from http://www.lib.cwu.edu/ (Links to an external site.) .
Following memo formatting, write a one- to two-page single-spaced memo summarizing the following, using at least one paragraph for each bulleted item: (Memo format/template can be found under the Introductory Module).
•What you learned about project management in general. Be specific and include references to your sources, one of which may be the textbook.
•What you thought of PMI's site. Be specific. Generalities will not be sufficient.
•Identify each additional website you visited and describe what you thought of the other sites you visited. Be specific. Identify each site and include the strengths and weaknesses (if any) you observed. Focus on content and not appearance. Although if navigation was difficult, then be sure to note that.
•Provide a review of the article you read. Identify the article and the author. Identify where you obtained the article. Include an overview of the article and your overall opinions.Please see the attache PDF, which shows the exact formatting this assignment should be in!!! This assighnment is due in 5 hours from now!!
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Slchoops,

Thank you for the positive rating! I really appreciate it! When do you need to have this done and I will have it done for you. I have energy tonight unexpectedly so I could do it tonight if needed.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thanks Donna! I need this done in the next 5 hours and 30 minutes

Dear Slchoops,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll start working on it right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thanks as always!

Dear Slchoops!

I'm so, so glad you're back. I missed you! :-). I mean that!

Dear Slchoops,

Thanks so much. Here is your assignment. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Sorry! I forgot to attach it!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Donna, the CRM assignment goes through turnitin.com. It's 60%, and due in 1 hour!! Please fix it ASAP, thanks!!!

Dear Slchoops,

I did not plagiarise that assignment! I went to bed last night because I thought everything was OK. It probably goes through Turnitin at that amount because of the quotes and sources that I used. This does not mean that it would be nabbed for plagiarism. It is not just the percentage that is taken into account, but where the duplication lies.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions