judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

What are the nutrition statutes the province of Ontario and

Customer Question

What are the nutrition statutes the province of Ontario and how will these statutes direct your practice as a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition? at least 250 words
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: just answer that question and thats good
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: just dont copy someone else.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I believe I can help with this, I need just a bit of clarification first. I have located statutes concerning Dieticians but none specifically for "Specialists in Fitness Nutrition." Does your field fall under the statutes for Dieticians? If not, exactly what would be its general category?

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess it would just fall under a non-sanctioned nutritionist category. perhaps just look at nutritionists or wellness/holistic coaches.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 month ago.

I'm afraid that's not a given category. Here's what I found. Let me know which area you think would be best to use.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Its not really a sanctioned category and it goes along side of personal training and nutrition. perhaps looks up personal training and wellness coaches.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 month ago.

All searches I've done under specifically "Personal Training and Wellness Coaches" are turning up the same statutes listed above under "Dietitians." There do not seem to be any statutes for the specific category "Personal Training and Wellness Coaches." Literally, all I found for this was that a Personal Trainer was not allowed to include nutrition in his/her program unless the "patient" has been referred by a physician. The personal trainer in that situation is considered to be under the supervision of the physician.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions