judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

I need to answer question number 3 on page 63 in the 6th

Customer Question

I need to answer question number 3 on page 63 in the 6th edition of Criminal Law Today, by Schmalleger and Hall, it is to discuss the best defense for I. B. Extreme, I read this chapter 3 times , I need help . Thank you.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Not right now, that is what I am troubled with, Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you. What is the question that you are referring to?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Number 3 page 63
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is about what is the best defense for Extreme, he was charged with breaking the breach of loyalty law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Donna for your help, Diane

Dear *****,

What I could do is to offer you a small premium service so that you would have access to email. What I am thinking is if you could scan that particular page and send it to me, then I can help you. I would be able to respond no later than 2:00 p.m. on Sunday depending on how quickly you would accept my offer tonight and send it to me.

If you do not accept my offer, I am still willing to help you, I would just need you to type out the specifics of the question and send that to me through this discussion thread and you would actually save money that way.

Kindest regards,

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions