Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.
49749778

I need help with this essay, Based on the case “Cola Wars

Customer Question

I need help with this essay
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Based on the case “Cola Wars Continue: Coke and Pepsi in 2010,” use game theory approach/analysis to explain the competitive behavior of Coke and Pepsi making specific references to actions taken by each firm and the different “battlefields.” What conclusions can you draw about the competitive strategies pursued by both companies? At the time the Case was written was there a winner? Should both companies have acted differently?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: yes I dont have much time :(
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Welcome to the site, I am willing to assist with your assignment, I am familiar with the article. Please provide me the due date of your assignment to ensure I can complete it timely. Also, are there any additional requirements in terms of the format and the number of pages for your essay.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
HI Kathy, due date its tomorrow, but since its a group discussion, we agreed to have it ready for today at 4 :00 pm. yes I am responsible for this week memo, and yes I spent the past two days trying to figure it out and so far, my mind still in blank.• Always save the memo as MS Word document.
• Each group is expected to turn in a one-page memorandum of analysis and recommendations.
• The memorandum should clearly and concisely answer the bold-faced discussion question for the relevant class session.
• Each one-page memorandum should be typed and single-spaced, 12-point font with one-inch margins.
• You may attach numerical calculations, tables, graphs or diagrams to supplement the text page and do not count toward the one-page limit.
Your discussion question is as follows:You will use “The Cola Wars Continue” Harvard Business Case to write your response. (*Please Note: Cases are purchased at Harvard Business online. Student must register in order to gain access to the course material)
Based on the case “Cola Wars Continue: Coke and Pepsi in 2010,” use game theory approach/analysis to explain the competitive behavior of Coke and Pepsi making specific references to actions taken by each firm and the different “battlefields.” What conclusions can you draw about the competitive strategies pursued by both companies? At the time the Case was written was there a winner? Should both companies have acted differently?NOTE: avoid repeating the text from the Case write up. Present an insightful analysis of what happened during the Cola Wars and avoid descriptive narrative.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Due to previous engagements the earliest I can have this assignment ready is by late this evening. I understand if this timing is not suitable since you have made a commitment with the group. Please let me know if my offer works for you and I will complete it as offered; otherwise I can opt out to allow an available expert assist you promptly.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kate, how late this evening?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Kathy*
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Around 10:00 pm at the latest.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sounds like a deal , I will wait until later this evening. thanks so much, Im afraid if I switch to another expert, I will receive the same response and in the mean time clock its ticking. Thanks so much in advance Kathy !
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

No problem, thanks for your understanding. I will get back with your answer as offered.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kathy it's 30 minutes to 10:00pm and I'm just checking to see if you managed to tailor the answer as yet ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kathy, Camilo here on panic mode. I have a. Hour left and there is no news from you. It's everything ok ? Should I wait another 10 minutes ? Please tell me something ...
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay the document took me a bit longer than expected. I hope the attached document helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/jm64cjl5viztft873s70biquvtm75n03

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much Kathy, im reading it now.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Take your time, complete the revision with your group and get back to me if any additional corrections are needed.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Kathy, Box tells me : This shared file or folder link has been removed. Could you please send it again?
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Try this link it just worked for me.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions