judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

1. Identify the sources of American Law and discuss how each

Customer Question

1. Identify the sources of American Law and discuss how each impacts the business environment
a. If disputes arise in a business relationship how are they resolved? Discuss the role of the Judiciary and other methods of dispute resolution.
b. In light of recent developments discuss the relevance of ethics in business. Is it enough to simply conduct business “legally”?
1. Distinguish criminal behavior from tortious behavior and discuss the rise of cyber torts and cyber crimes. What challenges has the use of the Internet created for businesses and how are those challenges being met?
Has the explosion of e-commerce altered the way legally binding contracts are formed? Compare and contrast traditional contract formation with those entered into electronically.
Subject:
1. Where does the UCC derive from? What can it do for merchants that the common law can’t in terms of contract formation, performance and remedies? And what value do warranties have over the common law principles of negligence and strict liability
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this question, however I would need to request for more credit for the question. I will make you an offer right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry I need someone in business law not a writer, thanks.

An LLB is a Bachelor of law degree. Is this a homework question? If it is a law homework question I can answer it. I also work as an online lawyer.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions