Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

On page 33 of your study guide there is a discussion of

Customer Question

On page 33 of your study guide there is a discussion of symbols. What do the marigolds symbolize in the story Marigolds? Be sure to write at least three to five sentences.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

Can you please include page 33 of your study study guide and also include the story "Marigolds" or tell me where I can find it? Is it a short story, available to the public, or a story you read in a textbook in class, etc. Who is the author of "Marigolds?"

Thanks for all your additional information.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Also, by when is this due?

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

I'm just checking to see if you received my request for additional information.

I found "Marigolds" online, but I will still need to see page 33 of your study guide, since I don't have it. You can send it as a downloadable link from a free media-sharing service like Mediafire.com. There is no charge to use the service; just register.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Can you please respond, so I know you're receiving my messages?

Thanks,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello again,

Please click the link below to download and save the file with your answer, to your computer:

https://www.mediafire.com/?ag5lx5hhp1dpl30

-------------

Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded and saved the file or if you have any problem. Thank you.

If you have any questions about the work, please let me know. If I don't reply back immediately, it's because I'm offline or helping another student.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as this is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello again,

Please let me know if you have already downloaded and saved the file successfully and also, if you found my answer helpful. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Please reply back, in any case, to let me know you received my answer and if it helped you.

Thanks,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello again,

Would you please do me the favor of replying to me? Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
send me answers for American school literature 1 exam3 key
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

I'd be glad to take a look at another question for you, but first, this question needs to be rated; can you please do that now?

Thank you,

Cher

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions