Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature
93876912

1.Write a two page paper detailing two areas in your study

Customer Question

1.Write a two page paper detailing two areas in your study of Galatians:
a.Relate the concept of “flesh” to what you saw last week in Romans: the extent, consequences, and nature of mankind’s sin problem. What you have read in Bruce this week might help you in this study. Take a look at http://www.blueletterbible.org , a free online resource that will help you understand Biblical words and how they are used.
b.Describe the tension found in Galatians between Law and Grace. What has an understanding of these two competing, mutually exclusive dependencies to do with ministering in the present culture?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 10 months ago.

Hello! I would be happy to help with this! When do you need your project? I'm so excited to work with you again! How are you? Do you have any additional information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm good thanks for asking. Would Monday or Tuesday be okay

Yes! That will be perfect! Do you have any other information? I'm excited to work with you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No just click on the link above

Sounds great! Thanks so much!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

did you forget to do assignment

Hello..Thank you for checking in. I absolutely didn't forget and am working on your answer. I've had a very unexpected death in my family this weekend (Friday, to be exact) and my mother has fallen very ill. In the chaos, it has taken me far longer to complete your answer than I expected. I am so very sorry. I hope and expect to have your answer to you today, Wednesday. Again, THANK YOU for allowing me to work with you on this and thank you for your patience. Have a blessed day

Hello, again. Thank you so much for your patience. Please find your answer attached. Again, thank you. I hope this is helpful. If there is ANYTHING more I can do to help with this answer, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions