judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

I need help with creating a brochure. Based on key

Customer Question

I need help with creating a brochure.
Based on key legislation pertaining to English language learners (ELLs) from your state and from your readings, create a brochure to be used to inform parents in your community about English immersion policies and programs. Include the following:
Historical developments that led to the policies regarding the role of English in their children’s classrooms.
Pros for the English immersion program in the community or school you have chosen.
At least two websites that enable parents to get additional information about the English immersion programs that parents would need to know about.
A description of the characteristics of a relevant English immersion program in terms of instructional strategies, time spent in the classroom with other ELL students, and time spent in regular classrooms with native speakers. You can find this information on the Arizona Department of Education website or from the Department of Education website of your state.
Definitions for any terms that parents would need to know.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** depending on your due date, I may be able to help with this. Working with special populations of students, including EELs, is my area of expertise. A normal, three-fold brochure (back and front of course) I value at $40. That would be an increase of $27. Is that acceptable?

I will need to know a bit about the particular English immersion program and policies used at your school so I can work that information in. Or are you looking for something more along the lines of an original fictional model where I create it from experience? Let me know!

Bethany Robertson

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions