Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Name: Date: Instructor's Name: Assignment: SCIE211 Phase 2

Customer Question

Name:
Date:
Instructor’s Name:
Assignment: SCIE211 Phase 2 Lab Report
Title: Speciation
Instructions: You will need to write a 1-page lab report using the scientific method to answer the following question:
• What would happen if a species of lizard were suddenly split into 2 groups by a hurricane resulting in the isolation of a small group of individuals on an island far from the mainland?
When your lab report is complete, post it in Submitted Assignment files.
Part I: Use the animated time progression of speciation to help you write up your lab report.
Part II: Write a 1-page lab report using the following scientific method sections:
• Purpose
o State the purpose of the lab.
• Introduction
o This is an investigation of what is currently known about the question being asked. Use background information from credible references to write a short summary about concepts in the lab. List and cite references in APA style.
• Hypothesis/Predicted Outcome
o A hypothesis is an educated guess. Based on what you have learned and written about in the Introduction, state what you expect to be the results of the lab procedures.
• Methods
o Summarize the procedures that you used in the lab. The Methods section should also state clearly how data (numbers) were collected during the lab; this will be reported in the Results/Outcome section.
• Results/Outcome
o Provide here any results or data that were generated while doing the lab procedure.
• Discussion/Analysis
o In this section, state clearly whether you obtained the expected results, and if the outcome was as expected.
o Note: You can use the lab data to help you discuss the results and what you learned.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used in the Introduction section.
Give your paper a title and number, and identify each section as specified above. Although the hypothesis will be a 1-sentence answer, the other sections will need to be paragraphs to adequately explain your experiment.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.

I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.

I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.

CLICK HERE for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.

**********

What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions