judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Will you write(close to 3/4 of a page, 8.5x11 size paper) an

Customer Question

will you write(close to 3/4 of a page, 8.5x11 size paper) an outstanding report on the 3 college instructors listed below using the included data/attached file as you see needed and any other data you may request from me?----------------------data for report-----------------------
Enterprise State Community CollegeAircraft Avionics courses
College Instructors: JEFFREY MULLINS , RAMON CORRIDORI ,
TOM PARAMORE.Students learn to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain communication and navigation radios, weather radios, autopilots, on-board
computers, transponders, and other equipment associated with aircraft communications and navigation.Students learn to install, repair, and maintain ground control systems, launch and recovery systems, airframes, powerplants, and
avionics of unmanned aircraft. Additionally, students gain foundational knowledge pertaining to the history, regulations, and uses of
unmanned aircraft and related systems.This course provides instruction on the pertinent rules and regulations of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Emphasis
is placed on the relationship of FCC rules and regulations to the practice of avionics and electronics in the aviation industry. Upon
completion, students should be able to apply rules and regulations and take the basic FCC certification examination.This course provides instruction pertaining to the technical math and physics skills needed to solve practical problems encountered
throughout the avionics program. It provides instruction pertaining to the theory of direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC)
as applied to aviation. Students are prepared to analyze complex DC and AC circuits and to understand meter movements, network
theorems, voltage dividers, resonance circuits, transformers, and filter circuits.This course provides hands-on laboratory exercises to analyze direct current and alternating current circuits. Emphasis is placed on
the use of the scientific calculator and the operation of common test equipment used to analyze and troubleshoot DC and AC circuits to
prove the theories featured in AVT 111.
AVT 141. INTRODUCTION TO AVIONICS (2 credits)
This course is an introduction to aircraft avionics systems. Emphasis is placed on basic concepts of navigation systems, landing
systems, weather radar, transponder/TCAS operation, data buss concepts, and flight control systems.
This course provides instruction in basic principles of electronic communications, including AM, FM, and SSB receiver, transmitter
and transceiver theory, antennas, transmission lines, and wave propagation. It provides instruction on fundamental theory and
practice of soldering. Students will have multiple opportunities for developing and practicing soldering skills. Emphasis is placed
on communications circuits used in amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, and single-side band receiver/transmitter. This
course further develops the student’s’ diagnostic, troubleshooting, and repair skills. Upon completion, students will be able to align,
troubleshoot, and repair basic receivers. Students also will gain a working knowledge of antennas, frequency spectrum, and wave
propagation.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also a place to put my name in the report.
also:
And supporting staff:
CYNTHIA ANTHONY(interim president)
LESIA GRICE(sss office)
ORETHA J HARPER(Guidance Services)
LATICIA DUBOSE(Assistant Director of Financial Aid)
JEAN JOHNSON(Fine Arts Division )
Phi Theta Kappa(International Honor Society)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just the listing of this:
And supporting staff:
CYNTHIA ANTHONY(interim president)
LESIA GRICE(Student Support Service office)
ORETHA J HARPER(Guidance Services)
JEAN JOHNSON(Fine Arts Division )
National Guard Office at the college
Expert:  Laura Fretz replied 11 months ago.

When do you need this? Can you give an example of what the reports on each person are supposed to look like? Where's the information eventually going to go? (If it's still available, I'm interested.)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
need by end Wednesday 1 june.
you create a format that is typical.
to the college president.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
go to www.escc.edu
select current students heading
select 2015-2016 catalog icon
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do you have it completed?. this is thur june 2
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will another person work on this?

I've been attempting to opt out of this, but it won't let me. There's no option available. I apologize.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Try 1/4 to 1/2 page

I appreciate your desire to work with me, but I'm still not sure what you want. That's why I opted out of it. What do you mean by "an outstanding report"? Am I supposed to write a short bio for these people? Typical format is actually pretty vague. There's no one set format.

Give me some specifics.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
short bio. outstanding college report for these people.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
try something. minor editing can always be done.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions