judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

With a writing assignment that i have dueJA: The Writing

Customer Question

With a writing assignment that i have due
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: The textbook highlights four distinct styles of parenting: authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved. Conduct an Internet search to broaden your understanding of these styles.Write a short essay (500-750 words) in which you:First, define each style.
Then, explore each style's effect on the socioemotional development of a 10-year-old child.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: It is due tonight and has to be APA format and needs quoted sources
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for using justanswer! I'll be happy to help with this. I do have a couple of questions. What is the name of your textbook and when do you need this completed and returned to you? Judy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Kail, R. V., & Cavanaugh, J. C. (2016). Human development: A life-span view (7th ed.). Belmont, CA: Thomson Wadsworth. ISBN-13: 9781305116641 is the textbook. I need it in about 2.5 hours
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is this something that you are interested in?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions