judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

Each response should be 300 words.1.Write in details the

Customer Question

Each response should be 300 words.1.Write in details the reasons behind Plato's claim that the soul is tripartite in nature. You must also describe the tripartite nature of the soul.2.In Aristotle's philosophy, knowledge is said to start with sensation and to culminate with thought. Describe each of the stages and their interdependence. Show how knowledge justifies the claim for the immortalityy of the soul.3.Max Scheler reverses the question of the human person from that of rationality (mind) to that of love (heart). In the light of this statement, discuss his theory that love is the only way to appropriate the understanding of the human person as such.4.Defend the claim that the human body should be treated with dignity and must never be abused in any way. Include in your answer reasons why you think the human body has dignity and where this dignity comes from or where the claims lies. You must also mention the evils that degrade the human body and human dignity as such.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you for responding to my question :)
The notes for each question are as follows..question 1 -’s%20Philosophy%20of%20the%20Human%20Person%20PHI%201000C.pdf 2 -’s%20Psychology%20and%20Philosophy%20of%20Human%20Person.pdfquestion 3- 4- need this all by Wednesday May 11th 11pm! Please i know its last minute but there only 4 questions and the responses only need to be between 250-300 words.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No a sample wouldn't work. This is my final exam grade in the course, and I need it to be a whole new document answering the questions specifically the way the professor wants it :)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please let me know asap if you can do this,, it is due in 24 hours.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Since you have not replied to my response and my assignment is due in less then 2 hours. i request a refund please and thank you.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions