judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

JudyBaily61 Feedback Only!!!!! Judy I am the customer

Customer Question

JudyBaily61 Feedback Only!!!!!
Hi Judy I am the customer that asked a question yesterday and needed it by today. I don't' know what is going on with my payment so I had to create another email. I answered the first question. I just need the second question answered. I will post it here
QUESTON 2
Although virtual teams are becoming more prevalent, there have been mixed reviews on their effectiveness. Read "The Best Online Platforms for Virtual Meetings," "5 Tips for Virtual Collaboration," and "Yahoo Orders Homeworkers Back to the Office." Discuss the steps you would take to manage a successful virtual team (be sure to discuss how you would choose a platform to use and guidelines for monitoring virtual team performance).
ALL I NEED IS ONE PARAGRAPH AND I NEED IT BY SATURDAY EVENING.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.
Hello ... I'm sorry if there is a problem with the money. Please contact customer services to discuss that.As I replied before, I am not allowed to use your password ***** to access the textbook.Sorry, Judy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well the payment went through so I answered question 1 can you answer question 2 you don't need the textbook? And if yes when can I get it? If no then I will close the question and answer it muself
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just need question 2 answered can you help me?
I'm sorry, a paragraph is insufficient to answer this question. I do not have the resources needed. I will opt out. Judy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Okay thank you. I spoke to you over the phone a few days ago we have worked together in the past. I will post another assignment, I really like your work that is why I came back to you?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions