judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need six questions answered from a course in Democracies

Customer Question

I need six questions answered from a course in Democracies and Democratization. The questions can be answered in 1-2 pages. I have the reference material and the book that the answered can be found. I will send the reference material when an expert is identified.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for using justanswer. I'll be happy to assist you with these questions.Let me know what you require and when it is needed. Thanks, Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I included the questions and instructions. I also included the DLL reference material for answering some of the questions. You will need to get the book Democracy and Democratization in Comparative Perspective: Conceptions, Conjunctures, Causes, and Consequences by Jorgen Moller and Svend-Erik Skaaning to answer the questions also.

Attachment: 2016-05-03_102737_00_dll_1995_4.4mb.pdf

Attachment: 2016-05-03_103020_instructions_2.pdf

Attachment: 2016-05-03_103049_questions.pdf

Do you mean 1-2 pages each? I have limited access to the book. It may be enough. When do you need this? Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Due May 7. It can be 1-page, as long as the questions are answered.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Will you be able to complete the assignment?

I will let you know if I run into trouble since I only have a limited access to the book. Otherwise, we should be okay.Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I can send you chapters from the book tomorrow morning when I get to work.

How many chapters?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I have four small chapters that I will send tomorrow morning when I get to work. They relates to the questions.

thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Please don't forget to show where you got the information for each answer as per the instructions provided.

Thanks

No worries ... is that 1 page per question? The price for 6 pages is $90 ... you have paid $75. When the answers are ready, you would need to add $15 ... is that okay with you? Just to be sure ... what does DLL stand for? What does MS stand for? Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

It is the referencesame to use for the paper. For the book it is MA. For the reference other reference use DLL.

Actually I figured it out ... DLL is the first initial of each of the authors last names of Politics in Developing Countries and MS is the first initial of the two authors of Democracy and Democratization in Comparative Perspective...Is the price I quoted acceptable for one page for each question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
I regret that the information you sent is not easily accessed. You have pages printed upside down and there is no table of contents for the DLL chapters. I have spent a great deal of time looking for answers for some questions to no avail.I cannot complete this for you. I regret the lateness of this, but after spending an entire day searching these very difficult texts I must conclude that I cannot finish this. Here is the answer to the first question. https://app.box.com/s/mlxie0p6zxsqpvhh82h78ylsk71fkaouJudy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

This is totally unsatisfactory. You had four days to review the questions and decide if you could complete the assignment, however you choose to let me know the day before the assignment is due. You should hae never taken the task, and waited this long if you knew you didn't have the abilities to do it.

I actually had two days after you sent the materials, but should have examined the materials to determine that they were not usable for determining your answers. Again, my apologies.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions