Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.
49749778

Kathy can you help me create a lesson plan

Customer Question

hi kathy can you help me create a lesson plan for either prek to 2nd grade along with a game or activity using the ny common core standards

Attachment: 2016-05-01_053857_lessonplan__528.docx

due thursday 5th may

Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, I like to know if you have a specific subject for the lesson. Regards, Kathy
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
I received the lesson format under your other posting, thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's has to be ELA student or at risk learner
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for the info. Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Kathy i got the answer for other question but was wondering about lesson plan if you did it . Was due today
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I am running a bit late, but has been experiencing computer issues most of the day. Working on a lesson plan for English Language Art for Risk students will post it later this evening. Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Kathy don't stress it. I ask for extended time till 12pm tomorrow NY time.
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, Below are your documents. I hope they help you. Regards, Kathyhttps://app.box.com/s/qooybvdayrcbs2pn0972mfh6t8ypnos8https://app.box.com/s/08628uzpwun56v6l8zdhca3pawf1y976
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kathy Thanjs. Not to bother u but this except use with the cookie is perfect. Can you tell me what to do with it. Just give out cookies and have them create the different types of moons?
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, You are not bothering me. I have it I will send it to you as the game. Please give me a few minutes. I also sent you a link that could use to get some additional ideas. Regards, Kathy
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Below is the last document. I hope it helps you. Regards, Kathyhttps://app.box.com/s/ern2hf7kim1ittecj8h683q5b052uv4h
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer,My goal is to provide you with excellent service, I was wondering if you need any additional assistance with this assignment.Best Regards,Kathy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Kathy I post another question directly to you but another expert respond . I went to your profile and post it but another Expert DR Beth responded. I don't want another I ent only u
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.
I did responded to your question, my apologies for my late response. Regards, Kathy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions