judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

TO ***** ***** Write a paper of 2–3 pages on the following

Customer Question

TO ***** *****
Write a paper of 2–3 pages on the following two personality theories:Trait theory
Learning theory
Include responses to the following questions in your paper, and reflect upon what you have learned about personality this week. Provide both personal examples and research citations to support your paper. Provide both personal examples and research citations to support your paper.
Address the following:What are the key themes of each theory?
What are the personality components of each theory?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each theory?
Your paper should be APA formatted (with a minimum of 2 scholarly references and citations), and it should include personal examples.
NEEDED BY 4-29-16
(minimum of 1,000 words)
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.
Sue ... sorry ... I am unable to take this on
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's cool!
Sue
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
Hi Sue, this is Bethany. Judy let me know you were needing help. I can do this one, but as my daughters birthdays are tomorrow, (twins) it is unlikely that I would be able to have it to you by the 29th. Is there any way we could push that a few days past that? May 3rd or 4th perhaps? I would also need to ask for an increase of $22. Let me know if this is acceptable. Bethany
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The latest that I can go is the 1st and would you be okay with $15 instead of $22.
Sue
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
I can shoot for the 1st, but I can't promise it. Would you rather I opt out? Perhaps another expert could help you more quickly.Bethany
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If we go to the 2nd it needs to be in by 8 pm if this works for you. If not then we can go to another expert.
Sue
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
Let me ask you something before I decide. The very first sentence says "2 - 3 pages." A page is approximately 250 words, (depending on the font you use it can be a little more or a little less) so 2 would be 500, 3 would be 750, etc. But the last sentence says it needs to be 1,000 words (approximately 4 pages). Which is correct? I ask because, of course, the shorter it is, the more quickly it can be done. Bethany
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The font needs to be 12 point and it does say 2-3 pages and 1000 words so not sure if that would cover it.
Sue
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
Could you clarify with your professor the conflicting information that was given and find out which is correct, please?Bethany
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let's just skip this and I will let you answer another question.
Part I: Individual ProjectWrite a paper of 2–3 pages on the following topics:Evolutionary theory
Existential-humanistic theory
Include responses to the following prompting questions in your paper, and reflect upon what you have learned about personality this week:What are the key themes of each theory?
Provide both personal examples and research citations to support your answer. The paper, written in APA format, must include a minimum of 2 scholarly sources.Part II: Key Assignment DraftTo complete the Key Assignment draft, combine all of your prior work into a cohesive paper (including the paper from this week). The following is the scenario from Week 1:Imagine that you have been asked by the head of your company to participate as a member of a panel. You will discuss ways to interact more effectively with coworkers of differing personalities. The panel will be presenting their ideas and leading a discussion on this topic at an upcoming conference. As a panel participant, you are asked to identify the ways that environment, culture, biology, and temperament may influence individuals and their interactions with others in the workplace. You will prepare a written paper that supports your panel discussion. The paper will include the most relevant points that you want to share at the conference.The Key Assignment draft will include the following sections, based on the work you have completed in Weeks 1–4 :Understanding Personality: Define your understanding of personality characteristics and the unique cultural, biological, environmental, behavioral, and psychological impacts that shape individual personalities.
Personality Theories: Explain the major personality theories (i.e., psychoanalytic, neo-analytic, trait, biological, behavioral, cognitive, humanistic, and existential).
Applications and Recommendations: Include a synthesis of the research, readings, and study in this course, and provide applications for interacting more effectively with coworkers of differing personalities.
The assignment should be written in APA format (including the cover page and reference page). The Key Assignment draft must include a minimum of 6 scholarly sources.
Needed by 5-5-16
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
For the 2 - 3 page paper on theories the value you have will cover it. For the Key Assignment Draft: - There is no way for me to do this one without the information from all the "work completed in Weeks 1 - 4" (papers done I assume?) as is stated - Understanding Personality, Personality Theories, Applications and Recommendations.Bethany
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Don't worry about wither of them, I will take care of it.
Sue
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 11 months ago.
That's fine. I hope you will keep me in mind for future project. Just let me know if you need me.Bethany

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions