judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

I need some helpJA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an

Customer Question

i need some help
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: 1. How much time do you spend social networking compared to the tie you spend on your schoolwork? Are you satisfied with the ratio between the two?2. Do you do all the assigned reading in your classes?
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of? No. I'm the Writing Tutor's Assistant.
Customer: can you help me to write five pharagraphy essay in these two questions?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 6 months ago.
Hello! I would be glad to assist you with this question. Can you please tell me how long each question's response needs to be? Also, when is this assignment due?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions