Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

HelloJA: . What seems to be the problem?Customer:

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Through your practicum/field experience, observe a child in each age band and use the checklist you created in Module 2 to analyze their stage of development.
JA: I'm 40 . Forty something.
Customer: ok?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Through your practicum/field experience, observe a child in each age band and use the checklist you created in Module 2 to analyze their stage of development.
JA: I'm 40 . Forty something.
Customer: What?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Through your practicum/field experience, observe a child in each age band and use the checklist you created in Module 2 to analyze their stage of development.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I found a solution for the questions I asked previously. However, I need your help in another matter.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.