Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

The second component is a written scenario. Please email

Customer Question

The second component is a written scenario. Please email your response to *****.******@***.********.***. Deadline for submission is 7pm on Friday, April 22, 2016. Please limit the response to one typed page.
The lobby is hectic. The client is a mother with two children who are upset and crying. The mother says that she has taken her children to the doctor and has learned that the Medicaid was closed. She also says that her SNAP benefits are not on her benefit card. The lobby has now filled with more individuals who want your time and attention. What actions would you take to calm the mother and meet her needs? How would you serve the waiting individuals while serving this upset mother and protecting her right to confidentiality? [This is not a question regarding SNAP or Medicaid policy.]
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I would be the Office Associate at social services
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do not send it to***@******.***. that is just for the paper
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
send the work to***@******.***
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. You can schedule an interview for Global Entry (GOES) at aGlobal Entry Enrollment Center at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY). The enrollment center is open Tuesday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and is located on the first floor outside CBP’s federal inspection station. CBP officers will only interview Global Entry applicants with appointments. Here is the address and phone number to call for an appointment: New Orleans Enrollment Center (MSY)Address:Louis Armstrong International Airport900 Airline DriveKenner, LAHours of Operation:9:00AM - 3:00PM, Tuesday - Thursday (Closed on Federal Holidays)Contact Information(###) ###-####----------------I hope this helps. Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher-----------------------I just wanted to let you know that this site has been experiencing technical difficulties with TSA questions, so if you reply and I don't respond immediately, you are not being ignored. Thanks for your understanding!
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Please disregard the above answer; obviously it is not in regard to your question. It got posted here in error and was meant for a different customer. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions