judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Historically, treatment in the U.S. of minority peoples has

Customer Question

Historically, treatment in the U.S. of minority peoples has been categorized by three distinct threads of human and cultural behavior:
a.The tension, inequalities, and violence produced by cultural differences;
b.The use of neutralization techniques (denial of victim and appeal to higher loyalties) to rationalize unfair treatment; and
c.The legitimization of inequality through the dominant culture’s legal, political and social institutions.Analyze these three (3) threads of human/cultural behavior by applying them to two (2) distinct peoples and categories of difference discussed in the Investigating Difference text. (25 points) (A 1½-page response is required.)
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 7 months ago.
Hi there - does this have to be formatted in a certain manner? (APA/MLA)?Which class is this for? And finally, when do you need it?Gwyn
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
APA ..
okay, and when would you need it by?And for what class is it required?(Requests like these normally take at least 24 hours depending on the complexity and research involved, as well as the number of customers ahead of you)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's for criminal justice class ....and I need it by Wed of next week.....
OK, I will have to you by Tuesday, midnight, EST at the latest. Do you have any class resources,notes, textbook pages or handouts that may be of assistance?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I dont
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Was I charged for this question? I haven't gotten an answer

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions