judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

TO ***** *****You overhear a coworker, John, joking with a

Customer Question

TO ***** *****
You overhear a coworker, John, joking with a new employee by saying: “You are just too obsessive-compulsive to fit in with us." Address the following:What aspect of psychoanalytic theory is John referring to in his joke?
Do the traits that he is referring to apply to the workplace?
What can we learn from psychoanalytic theory that can be applied to workplace issues and understanding individuals? You are not required to include all of the questions below, but consider the following when you are formulating your response:
Do you believe Freud’s description of personality is helpful to understand individuals and improve interpersonal relationships?
Do you recognize any of Freud’s descriptions of personality in yourself?
What aspects of psychoanalytic theory can help you better understand the individuals that you interact with on a daily basis?
Provide both personal examples and research citations to support your answer.
500–700 words
4/14/16
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 10 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** got it. Judy
Sue ... I am so bogged down this week. I have asked another really good expert to help. She is taking finals, but said she could get it to you by Thursday. Will that work for you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I no longer need this one so it's okay. I need the one that starts Write 2-3 pages....
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I meant to say 3-4 pages...
okay ... I'm just finishing it.