judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Submit a 7 to 10 page paper detailing a major program that

Customer Question

Submit a 7 to 10 page paper detailing a major program that has been managed, via the acquisition process, over the past decade. The content of the paper should demonstrate your understanding of the acquisition and program manager processes discussed over the past eight weeks.On format, double-space your paper in Arial or Times New Roman font with standard 1-inch margins. Do not skip lines between paragraphs and include a reference or bibliography page in APA format with at least three sources
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for requesting me. I'll get started on this right away. Judy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Good Evening, thank you for accepting. Due Date: 26 April 2016
Okay ... I forgot to mention the price. For seven pages it would be $105 (extra $53). For 10 pages it is $150 (extra $98). This includes the cover sheet and reference pages. I project that it will be 7 or 8 pages. I have read all the details about this topic and think that 10 pages would not be expected. Please send any information you have from class no matter what regarding acquisition. The budgets of the government are heavily integrated and sometimes it is hard to separate them into just what you are researching for this paper. Any questions, just ask. Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good Afternoon, it seems as if the abstract from the previous assignment was not correct.
"The assignment asks you to do an Abstract on a Major acquisition program. You wrote about the process not an actual program. If you would like to redo it and submit I will give you some credit"How much would it cost to update the attached? Please Advise.
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 7 months ago.
No worries ... I'll do it for free. I'm going to have to read it over a couple of times to see where they thought it was the "process" and not the "program" Did they give you a deadline?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good Evening, thank you. He requested it by Sun 17 Apr
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK, I will get more clarity, since this will affect the final paper also.
You can say that you understand that the process is a big part of the program of arming our armed forces .. what else would he like to see?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
An example of a MAJOR program
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
other examples The Air Force’s top priority programs — the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the Long Range Strike Bomber, and the KC-46 tanker
Yikes ... I'm still in the dark a bit. I will use one of these, but I guess I wouldn't have called them a program, but rather a product. Is that right?I'll get back to you, but 7-10 pages on a product strikes me as difficult ... let me do more checking. I don't suppose you have an example of a paper previously done?
I think the long range strike bomber program may be good for us.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That works for me..
Okay ... I will put a rush on it, but this week is really over the top full. I'll see how difficult the single page analysis is. I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not a problem, Here is a sample of what was submitted before. The big paper is the most important, Im sure you can pull the abstract after it is finished.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good Evening, Just checking in to see if we are still on target for the 7-10 paper 26 April?
Yes ... sorry for not getting back to you ... I did not receive a notification that you send a message.
Hello ... I have a question ... I just re-read the instructions. They say that the program has to have "been managed, via the acquisition process, over the past decade". The one we decided on, the Long Range Strike Bomber was only been awarded in February. I have done a lot of work on this, and am fearful that it is not what your professor wants. Is the 26th the absolutely last day to turn it in? Can you check with the professor about this choice? I am so sorry, but I am frustrated having done so much research and I really do not think this will be accepted. If it has to be turned in today, I cannot do it if you have to change topics.Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No worries, the topic we chose is fine
But I am worried ... I do not know if what I am writing is what you need. It does not seem to have an order to the presentation.I cannot complete this tonight. I will work to get it to you tomorrow.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok, please send me what you have to review to my email.
I am not allowed to send to email address unless you accept the premium service offer. I can send the URL here.
Here is what is written so farhttps://app.box.com/s/nvms1ihk1faefdpzeyzhve2368yk17iw Here are additional noteshttps://app.box.com/s/bnviujqb8t9hxa9fu5h3nywwhp8s5gl2
I'm glad to see you were able to download the information I found. I'm sorry that I could not complete the final paper for you, but hope that you would consider paying me for the time I spent researching for you. Please rate me for the work which was completed as that is the only way I am paid for my time. Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm unable to look at this at the current moment. What is the reason you are unable to complete this assignment?
Thanks for asking! Believe it or not, with all that information, I'm not sure which part is acquisitions and which part is program management. If, after you review it, you think everything is there let me know. It is only 4 pages and that is when I stopped as I didn't know what else to say.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I will get back to you later this evening..
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good Morning, it seems we are on the right path see below,You are on track. The LRB is a very current program that can give you a lot of info for a paper. The key is to utilize some of the concepts we discussed in class and incorporate into a paper. Because the LRB is such a new program it isn't very far into the development process. However, you could address some of the long term issues it will face as it continues to get developed
With this information is it possible to finish the project by Sat 30 Apr 16?
Thanks for getting back to me. The problem is that I do not know the details of the concepts you discussed in class. If you can send readings from class, that would help. I'm also not sure where to find information on the long term issues the program will face.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions