Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Essay: The Bible often uses earthy metaphors to describe God's

Customer Question

Essay: The Bible often uses earthy metaphors to describe God’s character and actions.
Some of those metaphors describe God as a variety of workers common to the ancient
world; for example, God is a shepherd (Ps. 23), a potter (Jer. 18:1-6), and a vineyard
owner (John 15:1-2). Write an essay answering the question, “What modern worker is
God like and why?” For example, is God a computer programmer? A UPS delivery
person? Some other professional? The title of this essay is “God is like a _____” (insert
the title of the modern worker to whom you are comparing God). Give detailed
descriptions and examples to explain your metaphor.
Your essay should be two to three pages long, typed, and double-spaced. (“Two to three
pages long” means not less than two full, typed pages and not more than three full, typed
pages.) Format your essay according to MLA style. In a header, place your last name and
the page number in the upper right corner of the second and subsequent pages. Because
your essay will be graded for punctuation and grammar in addition to content, be sure to
edit it prior to class.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions