judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

Can you help me

Customer Question

can you help me
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

Please provide details as to what you need help with and when it is due.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
like now
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

What do you need help with?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yesterday, I ask for my answer for my question and now you ask me again
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hello are you there
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

Hello again,

Yes, I am here. Unfortunately, your question never came through. Your only question in this post, is 'Can you help me?'

I have no idea what your question involves and if you provide the question, I will let you know if it is within my area of expertise and if I can help.

Sorry if there was a glitch in the system that did not show your question, as you typed it, but please tell me now, and that will be helpful in getting you an answer, asap.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Select one of these topics. Using what you know about the topic and additional research you conduct, describe at least four claims that might commonly be made that display some of the errors in reasoning covered in this module's readings.1. Should people under 18 be subjected to legal curfews or restricted driving privileges?2. Should libraries be required to install filtering software or otherwise censor the materials that they provide?3. Should insurance companies be required to pay for breast reconstruction, birth control pills, or Viagra?4. Should the use of camera phones be banned in gymnasiums or other locations?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I pick the question number 4.
And one more question, can i get it today please?Thank you!!!!!
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help with this, so I will opt out and your question will remain open to all other experts that may be able to help.

I wish you much good luck with your project.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
why did you pop up with first time, and now you say you don't help......what kind of shit is that
This is all confused from yesterday been waiting and f**king waiting, and now you don't help me.
Thanks for everything you have nothing to help me...
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry that you're disappointed and frustrated, but if you had posted your question yesterday when I asked what you needed help with, I may have had time to help, but now, I'm too busy with other clients and projects.

As I mentioned, now, your question is back on the open list and there are many other experts who may be able to help you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your respond......

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions