judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

Do you think you can help me with the below ?? Monday, March

Customer Question

Kathy do you think you can help me with the below ??Monday, March 21
Breakfast 1.0 cups Oatmeal, Cooked with Water 1.0 items Apple, Medium
Lunch 1.0 items MCDONALD'S SNACK WRAP Chicken, Crispy w/ Ranch Dressing 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap
Dinner 1.2 cups Salad, Lettuce withTomatoes and Carrots, No Dressing 3.0 oz Turkey, Meat Only, Roasted 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap
Snacks 16.0 fl.oz STARBUCKS Grande, Non Fat, Iced Coffee with Milk 1.0 cups Grapes, Red or Green
Tuesday, March 22
Breakfast 1.0 tbsp Jelly (includes Grape) 8.0 fl.oz Coffee, Brewed 1.0 items Orange 2.0 slcs Bread, French, Toasted
Lunch 0.5 cups Chicken Salad 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap
Dinner 1.0 svgs Casserole, Pasta and Cheese 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap
Snacks 0.2 cups Nuts, Walnut, English, Chopped
Wednesday, March 23
Breakfast 1.0 cups Oatmeal, Cooked with Water 8.0 fl.oz Coffee, Brewed
Lunch 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap 0.5 cups Tuna Salad
Dinner 1.0 items Potatoes, Baked 8.0 fl.oz Water, Tap 1.0 items FIREBIRDS Salmon, Sesame, Dinner
Snacks 1.0 items Orange 1.0 items PeachReview the above and its recorded intake of protein, carbohydrates, and lipids.a. Which foods in your recorded daily intake provide protein? Which provide carbohydrates? Which provide lipids? (Please use only the major sources of the macronutrients. For example, chicken does include traces of carbohydrates, but it is not a significant amount of carbs.)b. Is the protein in each food you ate complete or incomplete, combining to become complementary? Why is this important?3. Macronutrient intake rangesa. Review how your recorded protein, carbohydrate, and lipid intake compares with the recommendations of the dietary reference intake. How much of your daily-recommended protein, carbohydrates, and lipid intake did you achieve? Give specific numbers and percentage of Daily Requirement.b. If your macronutrient intake is insufficient or excessive, what might you do to bring it into the recommended range? Which foods might you add or remove to achieve your goal and keep other nutrients in balance? Give specific numbers and recommendations in specific food.c. Provide specific recommendations (at least three foods) for each dietary change needed. Where in your daily menu might you substitute these foods?d. What happens if you consistently eat too little protein? What happens if you eat too few carbohydrates? What happens if you eat too few lipids? Give specific examples in terms of your diet. Give specific diseases for each macronutrient that your diet does not meet requirements.4. Fiber intake rangesa. What is the daily requirement range for fiber intake each day? What is your daily fiber intake? Does your fiber total meet 100% of the recommendation for you, as calculated at iProfile? If not, what percent of the recommended amount do you consume?b. Which specific foods provide the most fiber in your meals? Which provide the least?c. Does your diet meet the minimum number of servings of foods from each fiber-containing group? If not, which of the fiber-containing groups--fruits and vegetables--fell short of the recommended intake?d. Identify trends in your food choices that might affect your fiber intakes.e. What specific foods might you add to your diet to increase fiber intake. Please show where in your diet these may be substituted. Be sure your choices are foods you will actually eat. Be sure they are specific, for example broccoli instead of veggies.5. Dietary modificationsa. How might insufficient or excessive amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, or fiber contribute to health or illness? Provide examples that relate to your diet, not generalities.b. What changes might you make in your diet to improve excesses or deficiencies?6. What have you learned about your diet?List specific changes in foods you will make in your diet as well as meal planning, and restaurant choices.Cite three references. Please use APA format for all references
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I can assist. Please provide the due date of your assignment to ensure that I can complete it on a timely manner.

Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.

I just noticed that this is a duplicate question, or is this a different assignment.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I cancel the other question. I would need this for Sunday March 27th.
Thank you so much !
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.

No problem. I will post your answer timely.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions