judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

LP2.2 Assignment: Summarize vs. ParaphraseDirections:

Customer Question

LP2.2 Assignment: Summarize vs. ParaphraseDirections: For this assignment, you will need to read the essay on page 498 in your textbook called “Binge Drinking, A Campus Killer” by ***** ***** Rubin Erdely. Then, in a Word document, submit your responses to the below questions.Identify the thesis statement of this essay.Compose a summary in your own words on what the main idea of the essay is.Paraphrase paragraph 38 in your own words.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need answers for what i just sent you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Writers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.

hello, my name is Greg.

Can you post the essay to review to respond to those questions? What is the deadline for the resource.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions