judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need help with my paper, 350- to 700-word paper on one of

Customer Question

hello I need help with my paper
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: 350- to 700-word paper on one of the following issues that addresses the positive and negative sides of the issue: •The effectiveness of probation on recidivism•The effectiveness of parole on recidivism•The justification and effectiveness of community-based corrections programs Consider the following: •Good-time and work-time credits•Types of crimes and probation•Requirements for length of time served•Effect on crime deterrence and recidivism•Effects if parole is eliminated•Effects on prison population Format your debate paper consistent with APA guidelines
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: no that's the assignment
JA: Our top Writing Tutor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Writing Tutor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Writing Tutor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need it by 11pm
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It was time sensitive, thank you for getting back to me. I completed the assignment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see i was charged, May I please get refunded