judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

 I need assistance with this essay: Northern spotted owl

Customer Question

I need assistance with this essay:
Northern spotted owl habitat vs. logging interests in Pacific Northwest
: Pick an ecological crisis anywhere in the world that has attracted significant attention. Explain the history of the event including how the situation reached a crisis point. Document as many sides of the situation as possible and include the resolution, if any was reached, of the crisis. If there was no resolution, speculate on how the crisis may be resolved in the future.
1. Thesis Statement and Introductory Paragraph – Give an indication of the importance of this topic. (10 points)
2. Body Paragraphs – Discuss the topic in your own words using at least three (3) published sources of information, cited correctly in the paragraphs as needed. Discuss the history of the event including how the situation reached a crisis point. Document as many sides of the situation as possible. Be sure to organize the information in a logical manner and discuss the topic completely. (70 points)
3. Concluding Paragraph – Include the resolution, if any was reached, of the crisis. If there was no resolution, speculate on how the crisis may be resolved in the future. (10 points)
4. Grammar, Mechanics, and Bibliography – Be sure to edit and proofread carefully. Also include an APA-formatted bibliography listing your sources. (10 points)
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Format Requirements (Print this page)Use the following format requirements on all submissions.Writing Style APA (American Psychological Association)Note: To find detailed information on APA manuscript style guidelines on the Internet, go to www.apastyle.org.Margins 1” all sidesParagraphs Single-spaceDouble-space between paragraphsIndent first line of each paragraphHeadings BoldType Style and Size Times New Roman, 12 pointSoftware MS Word
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The paper is required to be one page in length.
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I would be glad to assist. May I choose a different ecological crisis that I am more familiar with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great, I would be glad to assist you. Given the amount of research and time it takes to prepare this paper, I think the set price is not at market value. Please don't worry! I have just put in an additional service offer, to increase the value, and if you agree to it,I will get started on your response quickly :) I look forward to hearing from you.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions