judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need to write about the impact if the disability on growth

Customer Question

I need to write about the impact if the disability on growth and dev't and research about learning style of individuals with disabilities.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** on the details of your project and the due date, I may be able to help with this. A few questions to start. Since it's on growth and development I assume we're talking about children, correct? What kind of disabilities are we looking at? Physical? Intellectual? Multi-handicapped? How long does the paper need to be? And what is your due date? I look forward to your answers!

Bethany

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is about children. Physical/intellectual is what we are looking for. I attached the requirement fyi.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 9 months ago.

I'm afraid with my current schedule, I cannot have it ready that quickly. I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to help you more quickly.

Regretfully,

Bethany

Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am a teacher who currently works with students with disabilities. I can have this done for you by tomorrow evening if that is acceptable.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions