lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been assisting students in writing essays.
7581006

Dickens was not only an author but one of the most important

Customer Question

Charles Dickens was not only an author but one of the most important social commentators of his time, who used his writing as a tool of expression for his criticisms of Victorian England. After reading the selection from Charles Dickens’ “Hard Times”, choose one of the following topics to find out more about, and write a clearly developed and well-formed research paper on your chosen topic. Follow the writing process and use APA format to cite sources used. Use the following two websites to help you in your writing:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/658/01/https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/Dickens was a strong champion for children’s rights in a time when children were treated as property. Research and discuss some of the abuses of children during Victorian Times.
Research and discuss classism in England during Victorian Times. What were the social classes of this time? What problems were caused because of classism?
Research and discuss the role of women in Victorian England. What were some of the abuses of women?
Each essay should be well developed with a clear intro with thesis, body paragraphs that support, and a conclusion. Your essay should be a minimum of 500 words and have a corresponding works cited page of all sources used.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'd liek to request Lani_s to assist me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Like*
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Hello dear,

Thanks for requesting me to help in this.

Seems like you missed to indicate due dates?

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Here we go, please download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihunhrpya82v94p/Abuses%20of%20Children%20during%20the%20Victorian%20Times.docx?dl=0

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks and good luck!

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

I'm wondering of you were able to retrieve and review the answer I posted.

I would appreciate a feedback.

Thanks.

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

I have worked on this but seems like you did not check back to look at the answers.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions