judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I'm ***** *****. I am trying to paraphrase O'Connor's Woe is

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****. I am trying to paraphrase Patricia O'Connor's Woe is I but when I submit it to Turnitin I am scoring 80%. I have not copied anyone's work. It seems as though this assisgnment has been used often. Any special words of wisdom?
Paraphrase from O'Conner, P. (2003). Woe is I' The grammarphobe's guide to better English in plan English. New York: Riverhead Books. This does not have to be more than a few paragraphs. 75-100 words
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions