judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

What are the nutrition statutes in your state or province

Customer Question

Customer: What are the nutrition statutes in your state or province and how will these statutes direct your practice as a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I live in Texas
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Short Essay (2 pages or less) Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never received my answer
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions