asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  Published Researcher, Current PhD in Environmental Sciences Candidate
9201161

Choose a current issue in local, national, or international

Customer Question

Choose a current issue in local, national, or international news. Write an editorial piece explaining the issue and offering your opinions and any solutions you can think of that may apply. . Writing Skills: A Research Project 3 You’ll need to thoroughly
research the issue at hand in order to provide a solid explanation of the issue, as well as informed opinions and solutions. You must be sure to provide an appropriate context for the issue you choose; the audience needs to understand why this is a problem
that deserves consideration and why you feel your solutions can affect it. Part of your purpose is to convince your audience that your solutions are viable. Double spaced, MLA format, 500 Words. High school level. with cititation. needed by 12/03
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hi Katalina, I would be glad to assist you with this assignment. You will have your answer by your deadline.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much.

You are most welcome :)

Hi Katalina,

Here is a link to your answer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mnjx3a

Here is a link to delete your answer: https://www.sendspace.com/delete/mnjx3a/a2e12c64af9700582023653579fe8063

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for the response. You have some quotes without providing me with the sources.

Katalina,

For the Trump quote, (Johnson 2015)

Johnson, J. (2015, November 14). Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy. Retrieved December 4, 2015, from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/14/donald-trump-says-tough-gun-control-laws-in-paris-contributed-to-tragedy/

For the Clinton quote, there is no official way to cite a twitter comment. In text you can write at the end of the quote (Clinton, pers comm). Pers comm is short for personal communication.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks i will do so, just formatting now.

Great. Please don't forget to rate my answer and a bonus is always appreciated. You were great to work with, please feel free to request me in the future.

Hi Katalina, I haven't heard from you. I hope my answer met your needs. Please don't forget to rate my answer so I receive credit for my work :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting on the grading, there were punctuation errors and also i specified the formatting but you did not do that. I will tip you when i am graded but i don't want to rate, though you were on time, you ignored the other part, i used to APA format but not MLA that's why i needed help. Thanks.

My apologies. If you'd like me to make those changes, I can.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions