judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

You had answered or addressed this a few years ago it seems

Customer Question

Hi - you had answered or addressed this a few years ago it seems for another person. Can you provide the same, but not a copy of what you had written before. i.e. new, current cites etc.???
Answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length.
Discuss China in terms of being the “Middle Kingdom,” population growth issues, and industrialization.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/short-essay/7a9vs-judybailey61-answer-complete-sentences-sure.html#ixzz3t1epKIEC
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

I will be happy to assist you with an answer.

When is this needed?

***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whenever it can be done properly with fresh material and cites not used before pls

I will provide new ideas and hopefully all new references. I will put it on the calendar for the weekend.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Judy, if this gets me the grade I hope for this assignment, we can make some arrangements for a long term relationship, as I am ramping up my studies to get done sooner. I just don't want to get into a plagiarism scenario. Hopefully you see my concerns.Thanks Tim

Thank you ***** totally understand your concerns and will certainly do what you have asked regarding plagiarism.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand your note Judy, and I planned to "make it my own" I do have some of my own research and cites as well...I think we're on the same page.
Thanks
Tim

Good to know! It is a disclaimer we are encouraged to add. I'll be working on your question this week.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Judy, I wanted to see where progress was with my request. PLUS offer another assignment. Same situation. I am certain you have addressed this question as well. I will also submit this through the regular portal to pay. Thank you,TimGE350 World Geography
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.Discuss South Africa’s apartheid policy of 1948. How was it initiated? Provide historical information of the time from the passing of this policy until gaining independence in 1979.

I just finished a long assignment for another customer and will begin researching yours today.

I actually have not done much work on South Africa and apartheid, but will be happy to do it now. As usual, this question must be posted on a separate question. The price for two pages would be $30.

Just be sure to put TO ***** ***** at the beginning of the question so that it is sent to me.

Thanks, Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Judy - silly question. it wont let me set up the next question at $30. its defaulting to the 68 dollars. How do I set it up for our price? OR will it adjust when I complete the transaction?
Thanks
Tim

Hi, Tim ... sorry I don't know anything about adjustments. You can call customer service and see if they can help. I think others have done this. Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Judy - is there any word on when I can expect this? It's been a week that this was requested. Thanks Tim

Sorry not to get back to you. It was a very busy week end. I'm getting ready to write yours now. Will Wednesday be okay? Since we had not set a date, I was working on yours off and on, but if you are needing it sooner I apologize.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thats fine Judy. I should have worded my last message differently to you!! thanks!!

no worries ...

I will be sending your answer to your question later today. Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is now way past an acceptable time for being completed

Okay ... sorry. I will opt out. Judy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions