Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have an short summary to do one the legislation that

Customer Question

Customer: hi I have an short summary to do one the legislation that impacts on communications in Ireland with particular reference to data controllers and data receivers. I have to give examples where corruption/abuse or noncompliance has occurred in Ireland. can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ihave to research and compile a short summary on the legislation that impacts on communications in ireland with particular reference to data controllers and data receivers. I have to outline the mains points in my findings. HAVE TO USE THE INTERNET TO CITE EXAMPLES WHERE ABUSE/CORRUPTION OR NON COMPLIANCE HAS OCCURED IN IRELAND IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE THEIR RELEVENCE. sorri for the capitals.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Republic of Ireland Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes the summary has to be 500/600 words
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you doing the whole summary of 500/600 words with examples?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you got an answer to my question yet?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions