Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

SOC-100 Short-Answer Quiz Complete the quiz in a Word

Customer Question

SOC-100 Short-Answer Quiz Complete the quiz in a Word document. This is an open book quiz. The answer to each question must be 100 words. Topic 5 1. Describe the difference between race and ethnicity. What roles do race and social class continue to play
in the United States? 2. Describe a discriminatory situation that you experienced or witnessed. Identify the individual aspects of this discrimination. Describe any institutionalized racism that you have observed or experienced. 3. What should society do to
reduce the possibility of discrimination in the workplace? What policies would you propose if you were the CEO? 4. What are the current cultural trends for the elderly? How does your personal culture influence how you will address the aging issues of your
parents?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions